RapidImages challenges traditional image presentation by creating a visual and interactive customer experience by using innovative and modern 3D technologies. We generate business by providing CGI based solutions such as images, configurators and 3D products. All tailored to fit our customers varied needs. We do exciting projects for market leading companies across a variety of industries. The company is expanding and is located in the cultural- and industrially significant building Sockerbruket in Göteborg.
We offer you a role in our team of back-end and dev-ops developers, at a creative work place that unite passionate developers with 3D artists and a joyful environment. Even though we are about 90 colleagues and constantly growing, there is still a small company feel at Rapid, with a flat organisation and easy-going atmosphere. We work in close collaboration with our customers and you will have big opportunities to influence your work and develop your skills.
As a senior back-end/dev-ops developer at Rapid Images, you will:
- Write back-end services
- Design database architecture
- Plan and implement overall stack architecture
- Evaluate new solutions/libraries/approaches (for example auth scheme, database, proxy, language etc.)
- Troubleshoot production environments
- Set-up and handle CI/CD pipelines in Gitlab
- Plan and manage cloud infrastructure for applications
- Participate in project set-ups and resource estimations
Does the above fit you? Then please don't hesitate but send us an application straight away! We are interviewing candidates in this very moment and do not want to miss out on your application.