We challenge traditional image presentation by creating visual and interactive customer experiences trough innovative and modern 3D technologies. We generate business by providing CGI based solutions such as images, configurators and 3D products. All tailored to fit our customers varied needs. We do exciting projects for market leading companies across a variety of industries.
We offer you a role in our team of 3D-artists, at a creative workplace that unite passionate developers with 3D artists and a joyful environment. We are about 40 3d-artists working together in close collaboration with our customers, and you will have big opportunities to influence your work and develop your skills.
As a senior 3D-artist at Rapid Images
- You should have deep knowledge in CG-processes and how to use CG-technologies in various content productions.
- You should autonomously and efficiently deliver the highest possible output in terms of quality and efficiency and support the team and artists with knowledge and experience in order to deliver highest possible team output.
- You should have a good understanding of the technical parts of creating an efficient pipeline. Knowledge and skills in scripting - max-script, python, C# is meritorious.
- A flexible person that can jump between projects
- Able to create structured pipelines
- You have a problem-solving attitude
- Strategic and persistent
- Stress resistant and quality minded
- You also take initiative and drive processes forward.
- You need to have good communications skills enabling good teamwork and effective processes.
We usually work in 3ds Max, Maya, Substance, Vray, Nuke and Unity/Unreal but other software’s could also be of interest.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and portfolio and we will get back to you as soon as possible.